PRESS RELEASE: Chinese New Year FREE Home Makeover 2016 !

10:00 AM




Simply send 5 photos of your room together with your full details to lolalim@signaturekitchen.com.my or itsshidasaid@gmail.com

Details Required:

Name:
Age:
Gender:
I/C number:
Home Address:
Mobile Number:
Email Address:

or contact

Shida: 03 - 5621 1286 ext. 105 (office hours 10am - 7pm)

TERMS & REGULATIONS

1) Must be Malaysians
2) Must Like and Share "Meridian Interior Design" Facebook Page
3) Must be age 27 and above
4) Residents in Klang Valley area only
5) Offer is not valid for rented house

*Please submit your application BEFORE: 31st December 2015
*Applications send later than the date above is consider void



New website: www.meridiandesign.my

Old website: www.meridiandesign.com.my

Old blog: meridiandesign.blogspot.my

Instagram: Meridian Interior Design

Facebook: Meridian Interior Design

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images