Modern Kitchen and Carpentry Work at Cyberjaya

4:52 PM

Modern Red Kitchen and Study Room Carpentry.

Check out our new handover project at Cyberjaya for Mr. Tie Teck Kong - a modern red kitchen and a study room.

Fiery Chili Red Kitchen Cabinets are contrasted by the white Peninsula and wall units
We did this photo shoot on Sunday. Mr Tie Teck Kong and his wife is very pleasant and friendly couple I would say, they allowed us to do anything in their kitchen while they enjoyed their weekend together watching television at the living hall.

Straight path to the kitchen end and Sink Area
Dining Table is the owner choice - Table setting is decorated by my assistant and myself.
Another view of the Kitchen Peninsula - it can function as breakfast counter or as an extra food preparation space.
View from the peninsula area

Study Area 

Just like any parents would feel, Mr. Tie Teck Kong is a very concerned father and also a generous husband. By that, I mean .. he did not just make his wife happy by presenting her with a beautiful functioned kitchen but he also present his kids with a comfortable Study Area.

Located upstairs, this area is for the children to do their homework and other activities such as reading books. 
Study Area 1

Study Area 2


HIGHLIGHTS

Kitchen Cabinets lift system by Blum

Highlight of the dining table - Romantic candles accompanied by cheerful fresh flowers

Peninsula Decorations

Mini Potted Plants

American Imported Worktop - Dupont Corian Glacier White

Eubiq Power Track under the Peninsula unit.

Our highlight product, Magic Glass

Our Team Manager and designer for this set - Elishia

Profine Knife Set by Samaria Cutlery

Collection of Signature Kitchen Mugs as souvenirs for Mr. Tie Teck Kong

Silestone Marengo Table Top, imported from Spain.


Sink Area

Teka built-in Dishwasher

Teka Induction Hob
Teka Hood

COMMENTS ABOUT MERIDIAN:

“To me, Meridian price is similar to other ID’s and it is my lucky pick that I select Meridian as my ID.

This is my first house in KL, so there is nothing to compare much about the contractor. But for Meridian, I have Elishia to supervise for me.

I benefited from Meridian by having a very good stuff, Elishia as my Interior Designer.

Yes, I will recommend Meridian because they provide good service. Meridian will help my family and friends by providing a good and nice living space.

Meridian is Professional."

Mr. Tie Teck Kong
Managing Director,
Starag Corporation Sdn Bhd
April 2016

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts