Modern English Kitchen Design

11:49 AM

Modern English Kitchen - Ms. Johanna Sherene at Ampang

This Snow White Modern English Kitchen is designed by our Senior Interior Designers, Nyla & Jamie.

Kitchen view 1

Kitchen view 2

Kitchen view 3

Front view from dining area - Opened frameless pocket sliding door glass.

Obvious handles on snow white Modena kitchen cabinets brings out the contemporary elements in this design.
Special handwash area is designed complete with 2 doors kitchen cabinets (base units) with single unit koda shelf on top of the black frame mirror.

A happy customer with the Interior Designer. Left, Jamie with Mrs. Johanna Sherene

Frameless pocket glass sliding door separated the kitchen area from the dining area.


HIGHLIGHTS 

Ariston Hood and Glossy White Subway Tiles (feature wall).

Etiqa Pull Out Basket installed inside of the Modena Kitchen Cabinet.

Coffee & drinks station.
 Wall-attached Island unit compliment by 3 open design pendants (owner choice).

Work zone brighten by LED downlights designed under Modena wall units.

COMMENT AND REVIEW ABOUT MERIDIAN 

"I have not used other ID’s nor gotten any quotation from them, so I wouldn’t know how Meridian’s pricing compared to others.

I have always wanted a Signature Kitchen. I stumbled upon a good package deal for the kitchen at HomeDec and subsequently only realized that I’m dealing with Meridian.

Meridian was very professional in their dealings. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised with the first drawing plan of our proposed kitchen. We never expected such a transformation was possible from the dated kitchen we had the sub sale house we bought. The kitchen is still one of my favourite areas of the house, and I’m motivated to cook more!

I would definitely recommend Meridian to others. Meridian’s consultants listened to what I wanted and tried their best to accommodate. I think Meridian will try to marry your lifestyle with your taste to get the home of your dreams.

Meridian is Professional”

Ms. Johanna Sherene














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts